To ensure a smooth process, please read through the terms and conditions
below before submit your furniture and homeware collection request.
• FoE(HK) and Green dot Home reserve the right to cancel the collection
service if the defect(s) are not clearly stated at the registration form.
• FoE(HK) or Green dot Home will inform you prior to the collection
if removal fee will be applied. Removal fee will be collected in cash only
at the time of the furniture removal. Failure to make payment at the time
of furniture removal may result in cancellation of collection service
• Please remove any object around the furniture and homeware for
our convenience in removing the item.
• We reserve the right on how to handle the collected furniture and
homeware. Please visit our webpage for further information.
• Please make sure no personal items left in the furniture and homeware
before collection, and sign on the receipt after collection. We will not
be responsible for any lost items. In case of any lost items found, you
will need to collect it at our warehouse in person.
• We may not collect other items which are not pre-registered.
• If you wish to cancel the collection service, you will need to
notify us at least 2 working days prior to the day of collection.
• Please keep the furniture and homeware tidy and clean to shorten
our removal time.
• In case of any dispute, FoE(HK) and Green dot Home reserve the
right for final decision.
Code of Practice in times of Typhoon and Rainstorms
• When typhoon warning signal no. 3 or above, and red or black rainstorm
warning is in force within 2 hours before the collection, the service will
be cancelled and rearranged.